emergency call - 24/7
VEHICLE BRANDING, VEHICLE SIGNAGE, VEHICLE WRAPS
Vehicle Branding – Mobile Advertising
What type of vehicle branding do you have for your Johannesburg business? In the advertising and marketing world, visual branding is the best way to make a lasting impression. It is no secret that images grab our attention much quicker than words and facts, which is why vehicle branding options, such as car wraps offer the perfect opportunity for you to brand your vehicle.
When approaching a professional vehicle branding company such as BrandBuild, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be sporting car signage that is not easily forgotten. This is particularly useful for companies that don’t have real storefront, although it is also a phenomenal advertising boost to those who already do have one.
Custom Vehicle Decals versus Custom Vehicle Wraps?
While both custom vehicle decals and custom vehicle wraps are printed on vinyl using advanced printer technology and specialised skills from the team at BrandBuild, making them seem very similar, there is a difference between the two.
- Custom vehicle decals – these are peel and stick custom car stickers that are printed in vinyl. The do not cover the entire car. For example you might have your logo printed as a custom vehicle decal and stick it on your car door or rear windscreen.
- Custom vehicle wraps – this is when you wrap your car with large sheets of vinyl which are custom printed and then applied to cover the entire body of your car.
The Benefits of Wrapping a Car or Using Car Decals
Vehicle branding can benefit your business in many ways – the following can be expected when you wrap your car or use vinyl car stickers:
- Magnetic car signage will turn your vehicle into a mobile advertising asset. Wherever you go, you will be sending out an advertising message to a receptive audience.
- Vehicle door magnets are cost-effective long-term advertising medium. While your first outlay when you brand your car might not be cheap, but when you consider how long you will use this vehicle signage, you will quickly see how soon you earn the return on your investment.
- Car door magnets are not permanent features and this means that they can be removed with relative ease if you choose to upgrade or change your vehicle branding.
Vehicle Wrapping versus Vehicle Door Magnets?
When it comes to vehicle branding in Cape Town, magnets or a vinyl car wrap are options. Getting your name out there is made a very simple task – if you take the time to design your vehicle door magnets or car decals carefully. Vehicle wraps are usually a printed vinyl car sticker or car decal that is professionally stuck to your car.
Here are a few reasons why vinyl car wraps are a great option for your vehicle branding and company advertising:
- As the custom car stickers can be easily removed, you can maintain the manufacturer’s original paint and thus retain the resale value of your vehicle.
- There is a wide array of colours and patterns to choose from when designing your car vinyl sticker. You can completely change the colour and appearance of your car with one of our vinyl wraps.
- As one of the top vehicle branding companies our turnaround time for your car signage to be completed and installed is fairly quick – usually two to five days.
- Your new car branding will protect your vehicle against those little nicks and scratches that the paint would ordinarily sustain if you hadn’t decided to wrap your car.
Five Things to Consider when you Brand Your Car
There is so much information available out there today that it can be very hard to get the message of your business across. When you brand your car you reach a much broader audience than traditional forms of advertising do. It is important though to make sure your message is not only seen but remembered. Here are five ways to make your vehicle signage stand out from the crowd:
- Set your sights on the end result – You need to carefully consider what it is you are trying to achieve with your car signage. Are you trying to create awareness? Are you trying to look professional? Are you trying to attract new customers? The answer to this helps you focus when it comes to the design of your custom car stickers – it will give you a direction in which to go.
- The simpler the better – Which of the custom vehicle decals made the biggest impact? Most often than not the cleaner the design and the clearer the better and the same is said for how easy it is to read the information. If you think about the occasions when your branded vehicle will be seen, it will be in passing – in the traffic or parked somewhere. It will be noticed fleetingly, so the bolder and more eye-catching the better. Your main objective should be to tell people who you are, what you do and how they can contact you.
- Can I have a takeaway, please? – Give people something to take away about your business when they see your vehicle signage – a detail that they will remember. For example, if you take a company like Consol Glass, a message that reads “makers of glass packaging” is much less impactful than saying “makers of glass jars and bottles for over half a century”. Your audience knows exactly what you do as you are sending a strong and focused message using your vinyl car sticker.
- Making Contact – Don’t confuse people. Have one contact number and one email address on your car vinyl so that it is easy to read in passing traffic, and try and make the email address as simple as possible so that it is easy to remember.
- Be Bold – your car signage needs to make an impact. It needs to stand out from the crowd, be seen among the hundreds of different forms of marketing and advertising that we see daily. Use bold colours, simple and uncluttered design elements. Size does matter – you don’t want people to be distracted from the road, but you do want to make a big impression at a glance.
How You can Brand Your Car with the Help of BrandBuild
At BrandBuild we pride ourselves in knowing that we are leaders when it comes to highly skilled and professional vehicle branding companies. We offer professional vehicle branding services with vehicle wraps and vehicle door magnets.
Quality Car Branding
If you are looking for quality car branding in Johannesburg that not only extends the reach of your corporate or product branding, but also fits any size budget, then you need to contact us at Asset Print today! We cater for customers across the Gauteng, and can provide anything from custom vehicle decals to full vehicle wrapping. All of our quality car branding can be done in full-colour, and includes a laminate coating to ensure added protection and longer lasting colour.
You can either supply us with your artwork that is ready to print, or we can assist you with the design process so that you can brand your car with something that truly reflects the image and nature of your business. Contact BrandBuild to learn more about our vehicle branding services in Johannesburg today.