Brandbuild are specialists in printing training and marketing material for education and training organisations. We ensure that your printed material reflects the high standards of your business, and provide customised, full service print solutions tailored uniquely to your needs.
Our print management system for training materials offers a flexibility not often seen in the print industry. The team at Brandbuild understand the challenges that training organisations face and the limitations often imposed by the print industry for ordering, so we have adapted and offered a unique print management system that truly offers a solution.
Here is what we can offer your business:
- Efficient, convenient and cost effective print solutions.
- Online portal ordering system.
- The Print Group Australia’s unique Total Volume Pricing System. Course content and legislation is constantly changing and we cater to this. We lock in a per booklet/binder price for you by basing the price over total possible volume over the year. Then you can print just what you need, when you need it. No need to print large volumes at once to get the best price and no wasted material on the shelf that is outdated. Benefit from the large volume price on small print runs.
- Warehousing and dispatch services nationwide.
- In-house graphic designers that can assist in upgrading the look of your material.
- Dedicated account manager
Whether you need training material, marketing material or business stationery, simplify your ordering process with Brandbuild .
Print what you want, when you need it. Problem solved. Contact us today for a consultation and see why so many education and training organisations trust us with their print needs.
Schools offer a unique opportunity for customised designed and print needs. From school stationery and marketing material to more unique requirements such as certificate printing, spelling journals, music sheets, event programs and school yearbooks. Whatever you printing requirements are, we can certainly assist.
Schools order a large variety of printed materials including:
• Business stationery (letterheads, envelopes, with compliments slips, notepads, business cards)
• Marketing material (presentation folders, brochures, flyers, booklets, newsletters, posters, banners, event program guides, raffle ticket books, signage)
• Booklets and journals (spelling books, day books, diaries, project books)
• Yearbooks (custom designed and printed)
• Certificates and reward cards (from appreciation and reward certificates for good behaviour to foiled certificates for graduation)
• Specialised printing (music sheets, CD covers)
Saddle Stitched Binding
Saddle stitching is a very popular book binding method that is quite economical to design and print. With saddle stitching, folded sheets are gathered together and then stapled or “stitched” through the fold line with wire staples. For example, to create an A4 booklet, an A3 sheet is folded in half then stapled on the fold line to create the finished product.
Brandbuild offers a unique saddle stitched binding option. While most print machines are limited to 90pp with a single fold, we can offer up to 200pp with a square-edge fold. Our digital press and booklet maker trims, folds, staples and square edge folds booklets and brochures. The end result is a professionally finished booklet that looks amazing and showcases your material in the best way possible.
Wire and Coil/Spiral Binding
Should you prefer a wire or coil/spiral bound booklet, we can also offer print and finishing services for up to 480pp. Offered with or without clear acetate covers, cardboard backs and tabs, we can offer a variety of printing options for this type of booklet. For any booklet under 200pp, our square edge fold saddle stitched booklet offers a quality finish at a more economical price.
With these booklet options, a series of small holes are punched into the document/booklet then bound together. Documents bound in this way have the benefit of folding cover to cover at 360 degrees and will lie flat.
Brandbuild offer quality, 4 ring insert or heat sealed binders in a variety of colours and sizes with the option of custom designed covers, spines and tabs. The most common sizes include 25mm, 38mm, 50mm and 65mm. We also offer a variety of tab divider configurations including 3, 4, 5 and 10 to view tab dividers being the most commonly requested.
In addition to our print services, we offer in-house graphic design services. Should you need design services to format your training materials or are looking for a fresh new cover design, we can assist. Our design and print team also apply version control to all of your training materials, so only the latest version is available for print.